Matters needing attention when installing SAIQ tapered bore bearings
Under normal circumstances, the tapered bore bearing is fixed on the optical axis with a tapered tightening bushing, but some matters need to be paid attention to when installing the tapered bore bearing, so that the tapered bore bearing can be installed well. SAIQ has a tapered bore Understanding of bearing knowledge, to share relevant SAIQ bearing installation precautions.
1. With an open adapter sleeve, the tapered bore bearing can be installed at any axial position on the shaft, but care must be taken to ensure that the SAIQ bearing will be positioned in the correct position.
2. Install the tapered bore bearing with an adapter sleeve, first install the fixed end bearing. Determine and record the desired axial movement of the free end bearing in the bearing housing.
3. Install the SAIQ bearing at the moving end so that the axial clearance is used for the axial movement of the outer ring of the SAIQ bearing at the axial moving end, and the axial clearance is at the outer end (the farthest from the fixed end bearing).
4. The interference fit required for SAIQ tapered hole spherical roller bearings can be obtained by one of the following two methods: a, push the SAIQ bearing onto the sleeve to determine the distance in advance, b, determine that the sleeve is pushed to the inner ring of the bearing When, the remaining bearing clearance. Because it is extremely difficult to accurately measure the axial elevation distance, the residual method is usually the method of choice.
5. The remaining method includes measuring the internal clearance of the SAIQ bearing when it is not installed and pushing the adapter sleeve until the measured clearance (remaining clearance) = the (original) clearance when not assembled is deep enough to the correct interference fit. The requested reduction. The clearance measurement is done with a thickness (feeling) gauge. (Note: The thickness gauge should be inserted into each row of rollers with two or three unloaded rollers, and the axis of the inner hole of the SAIQ bearing is relative to the axis of the shaft, for the rolling element. The centerline of the upper outer ring should be at a horizontal position Inside.)
6. The heating of larger SAIQ tapered bore bearings can also be used to measure the moving distance, but be sure to use the residual method (take the clearance measurement when not installed and the final residual clearance when the SAIQ bearing is cooled) to check the results. Also ensure that the SAIQ bearing does not heat more than 120C.