What is the difference between SAIQ deep groove ball bearings and SAIQ angular contact ball bearings?
Deep groove ball bearings and angular contact ball bearings are representative rolling bearings. They are widely used to withstand radial loads and bidirectional axial loads. They are suitable for high-speed rotation and occasions requiring low noise and low vibration. Or the sealed bearing with rubber seal ring is pre-filled with grease, and the bearing with stop ring or flange on the outer ring is not only easy to locate axially, but also easy to install in the housing. The size of the maximum load bearing is the same as the standard bearing , But there is another filling slot in the inner and outer rings, increasing the number of balls loaded and increasing the rated load.
The type and load direction are different:
SAIQ deep groove ball bearings:
SAIQ deep groove ball bearings are the most common type of rolling bearings. Mainly bear radial load, but also can bear radial load and axial load at the same time. When it only bears radial load, the contact angle is zero. When the SAIQ deep groove ball bearing has a large radial clearance, it has the performance of a SAIQ angular contact bearing and can bear a large axial load. The friction coefficient of the deep groove ball bearing is very small and the limit speed is also very high.
SAIQ angular contact ball bearings:
There is a contact angle between the ferrule and the ball. The standard contact angles are 15/25 and 40 degrees. The larger the contact angle, the greater the axial load capacity. The smaller the contact angle, the more favorable for high-speed rotation. Single-row bearings can withstand Radial load and one-way axial load, DB combination, DF combination and double row angular contact ball bearings can bear radial load and two-way axial load, DT group is suitable for one-way axial load, single bearing rated load In case of shortage, high-speed ACH bearings have a small ball diameter and a large number of balls, and are mostly used for machine tool spindles. In general, angular contact ball bearings are suitable for high-speed, high-precision rotation.
SAIQ deep groove ball bearings and angular contact ball bearings with the same inner and outer diameters and width dimensions have the same inner ring size and structure, while the outer ring size and structure are different:
1. SAIQ deep groove ball bearings have double shoulders on both sides of the outer ring groove, while angular contact ball bearings are generally single shoulders;
2. The curvature of the outer ring channel of SAIQ deep groove ball bearings is different from that of angular contact balls, the latter is often larger than the former;
3. The outer ring channel position of SAIQ deep groove ball bearings is different from that of angular contact ball bearings. The non-center position, the specific value is considered in the design of SAIQ angular contact ball bearings, and is related to the degree of contact angle;
1. The two purposes are different. SAIQ deep groove ball bearings are suitable for bearing radial forces, small axial forces, combined radial and axial loads and moment loads, while SAIQ angular contact ball bearings can withstand a single radial load, large The axial load (varies with different contact angles), double-pairing (varies with different pairing methods) can withstand bidirectional axial load and moment load.
2. The limit speed is different. The limit speed of SAIQ angular contact ball bearings of the same size is higher than that of SAIQ deep groove ball bearings.